Eliminate 10 Unnecessary Items to Save Money
The premise of this video may be a little “cute,” by the advice is solid, and can create significant savings for the average family.
As mentioned in the video, all you need is a little self-discipline, sacrifice, and open-mindedness.
Here’s a quick summary of how you can save money by eliminating 10 things you don’t need:
- Step 1: Stop buying unnecessary paper products
- Step 2: Give up bottled water
- Step 3: Buy less food
- Step 4: Get rid of your home phone if you have a cell phone
- Step 5: Cancel your gym membership
- Step 6: Forgo the fast food
- Step 7: Drop your cable subscription
- Step 8: Stop shopping for unnecessary clothing items
- Step 9: Buy jewelry at pawn shops and estate sales instead of paying the 100-400% markup on jewelry
- Step 10: Get rid of unnecessary vitamins, supplements, and cleansing products, instead, ask your doctor what you should be taking
Watch the short, informative Howcast video for the full scoop on these great money saving tips to save more money and balance your budget every month: